My whole world could fall apart, but I know I’d be okay because I have you.
I just realized.
It’s going to be awkward going to the West coast…the beach will be on the wrong side. Greeeeeat, as if I don’t already confuse my left and right.
LAST COLLEGE APPLICATION DONE, LAST COLLEGE APPLICATION DONE, LAST COLLEGE APPLICATION DONE.
Now to send off my headshot and a letter of recommendation from my theatre teacher. Oh, and to choose a monologue. (:
I think I’ll outline my biggest three beliefs.
One is karma and that what goes around, comes around. If you’re going to a bitch, then karma will be an even bigger bitch to make up for it.
Two is fate and what is meant to happen, will find its way in time. If you are meant to learn a lesson and you don’t learn it the first time, you’ll repeatedly be thrown into situations trying to teach you that lesson, until it finally hits you and you get it.
Three is that I believe in love. If two people are meant to be together, they are always going to come back to each other, until it’s the right point in time. Most of all, I still believe that love can be a fairytale and a couple can live happily ever after, as ridiculous of a belief that is. I’ve been hurt a few times before, but I will never fail to believe that it can happen.
10 days of American Horror Story
Day 1 - Favourite female character
Day 2 - Favourite male character
Day 3 - Favourite ship or friendship
Day 4 - Favourite quote
Day 5 - Favourite scene
Day 6 - Scariest scene
Day 7 - Favourite murder in the house
Day 8 - Least favourite character
Day 9 - Character/moster you’d like to see more
Day 10 - Favourite episode
Scariest scene - I guess I’ll say the first few murders with Gladyce and the nurses, that was just so…ew. And scared the fuck out of me at first.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Just in case. You never know who might need it.
My parents are handling my college plans for LA next year alot better than my aunt is…
3. Last dream I remember- Uhm. I had a really bad dream that Claire and Sammy and Nicholas all started saying how stupid I was for trying to go to LA for college next year and that I’ll never make it and that I should give up before I start. And they’re my 3 biggest supporters in moving there.
6. Cabbage? I think lettuce…then i realize I’m wrong.
9. Hair? I’m getting annoyed that my bangs aren’t even…and I reaaaally want to dip-dye bleach my hair. And it could be longer. But really, yes.
13. Listening to? No music and no tv is on. But I hear one of my parents shower in the background some.
15. Strict? Ehh, they’re a bit strict. But some days they let get away with stuff, some days they don’t…
Auditioning for Hamlet later on this year…
Someone recommend a monologue? I love Ophelia’s character, so perhaps a monologue from Lady MacBeth…even though she’s kinda a lunatic in a different way? Recommendations thoughh? It’s a requirement for my theatre class/I really really really love Ophelia…
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.
A moment. Hmmm. It’s so difficult choosing a single moment that I remember enough to relive and describe. I guess the moment Claire called me to tell me I got the role of Mary Warren this past September is the most recent, I was beyond excited to have a lead, finally.
I think my favorite scene so far was when Violet died/nearly died from ODing on pills. I love how the actress portrays her and Tate trying to save her.